Thursday, January 5, 2012

E-Book Management

E-Book Management
E-books are all the rage, as someone said to me the other night, get with the modern times LOL. Well I don't deny my love of the real (?) paper books that I can hold in my hand, turn real pages and carry with me and read anywhere, with no care for battery life or electricity. Okay, you get the picture, I love book books. However, I do like the e-books and their instant capabilities and the convenience of uploading a book anytime anywhere.

If you are uploading ebooks onto your computer or device, I just stumbled upon a cool, easy to use software (free by the way, at least the last time I was there) called Calibre. It syncs with every known e-reader out there and you can transfer books back and forth between your device and computer. Nice. The link is http://calibre-ebook.com

Other options for calibre is uploading other literature and periodicals directly to your calibre library. There is a very simple tutorial at the very beginning and you are good to go!

Let me know if you try it and how it works....

No comments:

Post a Comment